18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
even after the 75+ packages sent out at Christmas
323571.jpg

Click to View Image193 View(s)

mklein
21 years ago
All I can say is ....










Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >8o0
blackfoot11
21 years ago
you guys are insane
bladerunner
21 years ago
...did I mention I'm available for adoption???...(we'd have to O.K. it with my wife, but after my next cigar shipment arrives I'm certain it won't be a problem!)
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Adopt the boy already!
How can you ignore those big, weepy eyes.

Don't worry bladerunner, got a couple of Rumrivers on the way to tide you over! Now wipe your nose.
LOL!
BLISTER
21 years ago
Some brick and mortars don't have that many Fuente's!

Holy crap!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
very nice...
WaldoAR15
21 years ago
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I see this image in my dreams at night. Mmmmmm...look at all those Fuentes and VSGs....Mmmmmmmmmmm.
John L
lofty1
21 years ago
that is absolutely incredible. wow . . . just . . . wow!
gvenlet
21 years ago
And my wife says "I" am sick"



I want to get on your Christmas list!
countryboy83
21 years ago
As soon as I the picture loaded, I knew who's humi that was. LOL, Gerilynn. Yes, I studied every inch of this at your house the other day, and even bowed besided it (don't tell Sarah), it was a spiritual moment!!!

Country
mydsooner
21 years ago
That is amazing! Call me sick...but i think i have stared at this pic longer than i have at any of the Oink or FYI pic's
thsdesigns
21 years ago
OMG! Very nice box collection deltas.
KNOF
21 years ago
If you need to make more room, I see one or two I would take so you can make that much needed room, LOL!!!
k9kop
21 years ago
VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!
hdking
21 years ago
puts my little humi to shame.


hdking
Browns82
21 years ago
Oh yeah?
When I die, on my deathbed, the llama says I will receive total consciousness. So I got that going for me.



Man, looks like I need to make a trip over the mountain!

nealep
21 years ago
Wow Deltas...

If you need to make some room in there for more discriminating sticks, I'll take what ever you throw my way!! LOLOL

Great Pic. & selection!!

Neal
*ferg*
21 years ago
Impressive as usual, a great humi stocked by great people. A sight to behold.......
Users browsing this topic