tornado
  • tornado
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
This will be a nice smoke to have in four years when one of our greatest Presidents retires from office.
324184.jpg

Click to View Image124 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
Where did you get that?? How did you get that?? Where can I get one?? How can I get one??
John L
adk
  • adk
  • Connoisseur
21 years ago
I have one victory cigar left (out of nine) that has black wax on top and the date of Nov. 2, 2004. Pretty good smoke but the man it honors is why I got one.
eleltea
21 years ago
Hope you got an extra one for Rick.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I heard that the clinton inaugural cigar came with batteries
jekyl9
21 years ago
WoW a Maker's Mark cigar for georgi porgi...i see his bad taste extends to cigars as well as policy....

bet it takes like a dried up dog turd
Charlie
21 years ago
Jerkyl you are probably the only person on this board who knows what a dog turd tastes like, since your vile posts seem to reek of crap!

Go play in traffic

Charlie
bullwyf
21 years ago
That's an awesome find....I had a Clinton victory cigar but it smelled of bad fish...so I sent it in a bomb to Rick, who rather enjoyed it I think.....LMAO...

Sorry Rick... I still love you man....
Slimboli
21 years ago
You go jekyl9 ...

... you took the words right out of my mouth. It's nothing more than a 'gimmick' cigar.

Stand up for what you believe ... people like Charlie, who will belittle others just because they voice what they truly believe ... have no comprehension that there really are other human beings out there that just don't follow the lemming mentality.

It's really sad state of affairs ... that we can't say what we feel around here without fear of ridicule from the mentally challenged.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
jjf
  • jjf
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
Well said slim, nice slap. Jeff.
cayman2b
21 years ago
Really not a bad cigar for a little change once
and awhile.. worth about buck fifty IMO

cayman
cayman2b
21 years ago
PS- comments regard the cigar itself.. no Political
association intended.

cayman
Charlie
21 years ago
Awh Slim, too bad you had to jump on me, but if you agree with the crap that has been posted by Jekyl9....I pity you for that, yes, I know you are anti GWB and you voice your opinions quite well! This I accept, it is the uneducated and stupid that just jump up and whine about everything that I reject!

No harm no foul!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Of course it is a gimmick cigar! Just like the Monicanudos that were out! Big deal!

Charlie
428cj
21 years ago
Cool cigar, have to look into getting one myself.

Thanks yet again slim for showing your overwhelming insight into things. Once again, when someone disagrees with your views they're 'mentally challenged'. And you claim to be a proponent of free speech, ha! (sorry slim, big word, it means you're an advocate of...)

Go ahead now, respond with your usual attacks! Really, they've always amused me in the past! If you can though, please clarify one thing. There are two opinions being discussed, how is it that you personally labeled one as being 'mentally challenged'? Are charlie's personal opinions somehow any less valid than jekyl's? Please explain why that is. Is that your view of freedom of speech? Is everyone who agrees with you intelligent and right, and the rest are dumb and wrong? And you dare mention 'lemmings'?! Kind of a sad and egocentric (that means you feel everything revolves around you and your beliefs) way to think, isn't it?

Anyway, neat cigar, thanks for posting the pic!
Charlie
21 years ago
428cj

Good shot! After reading your post, I have to agree with you fully! However, I do care about Slim, and do not give one happy f--k about Jerkyl!

Charlie
428cj
21 years ago
Ha! I like that Charlie!
Slimboli
21 years ago
428cj --- This is not about me, and once again you prove to us all that you have no insight whatsoever into why I posted what I did.

It's funny how you can take what I say, and twist it so perfectly ... just so that you can formulate your attack on me. I was not expressing any personal views here.

"Are charlie's personal opinions somehow any less valid than jekyl's?"

What I am getting tired of ... is the constant ***personal*** attacks to people in these forums. Why is it, that when someones makes a statement, there is always someone who just has to jump in and take a personal atack them? Jekyl talks about a crappy cigar and crappy president, and Charlie has to make it a personal attack on Jekly ... just like it wa HE who was Jekly was talking about. He does this ... because he does not like the individual, and it's just getting old.

Yeah ... I shouldn't have made a personal attack on Charlie, but just as you felt that you HAD to chime in and stick up for Charlie ... I felt the need to come to Jekly's defense.

"Is that your view of freedom of speech? Is everyone who agrees with you intelligent and right, and the rest are dumb and wrong? And you dare mention 'lemmings'?! Kind of a sad and egocentric (that means you feel everything revolves around you and your beliefs) way to think, isn't it?"

Once again ... this is not about me. It amazes me how you can read so much into something which isn't even there ... and all this just to give everyone the impression that you gave me one of your infamous 'sucker' punches.

Oh, and buy the way ... thanks for helping me out with the 'big' words. It wasn't very arduous to espy your inessential 'put-downs' ...
Users browsing this topic