xddco
  • xddco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
I helped Hank out awhile back and ahd actually forgotten about it... so I get this incoming warning and I'm wondering why he's bombing me.....but I'm damn glad he did..... looks like a little Basil and an LP#9 for dessert tonight! Thanks, Hank..... any time!
2409567.JPG

Click to View Image107 View(s)

cigarhew
17 years ago
I see it costs 40 79 LOL

nj hank!
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
Aren't you supposed to take the price tag off before you give a gift? LOL! PARTY FOUL!
xddco
  • xddco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Hey... I thought it was the stock number....
hank56
17 years ago
It is the stock number but I still should have removed it.

OK I'm a NOOB!!!

Was hoping you liked that Brand. I'm told its pretty damm good though.
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
LOL I've never heard of it. You cook with it? LOL!
apachelm
17 years ago
hank56
17 years ago
Not sure TJ, I went with the recommendations of a couple Bourbon drinkers I know.

Hope they were right.
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
xddco
  • xddco
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Oh, yeah.. this is a GOOD one...real good..... that bottle's missing about 4 fingers worth already..... and I had that LP#9 and floowed it up with a GC DE last night.... then slept like a baby! Thanks again.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
4 fingers? That's it?
dkeage
17 years ago
Damn Good Bourbon.........
hank56
17 years ago
Well then my work here is done... 🙂
nowherebird
17 years ago
Basil, Bakers, and Bookers are some of the best bourbons out there. Nice hit indeed.
ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Great hit, 14^ did not know there was a bad one hik-up
schusler
14 years ago
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Damn fine bottle right there! Chit, iv got that warm and bubbly feeling just looking at that tasty bottle!
So if it was $42 in 09, what's it now?
Abrignac
14 years ago

Damn fine bottle right there! Chit, iv got that warm and bubbly feeling just looking at that tasty bottle!
So if it was $42 in 09, what's it now?

Lancaster6802 wrote:



If you have to ask, you don't need to know.
=d>
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

If you have to ask, you don't need to know.
=d>

Abrignac wrote:


$47 dollars in TN. Not avialable at locals here in the chitty state of MS
gmdrews
14 years ago
just bought a bottle tuesday it was right around 40... should be landing today
Users browsing this topic