redneck1
21 years ago
^
328911.JPG

Click to View Image97 View(s)

myash07
21 years ago
Very handy...
usahog
21 years ago
Thats cool Redneck!!!

Hog
Lowman
21 years ago
Very nice.

I have a Punch clock gifted to me by the flightless one... Penguin13

Low
Mrs. Usahog
21 years ago
As many boxes as you have Hog, this gives me an idea. Well once we get our tools replaced....BA$TARD$!!

Mrs. Usahog
bassdude
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Russ

An excuse to buy bunches of of boxes of premium and super premium cigars!!!!!!

Build a clock or two to offset the costs!

Hmmm CAO clocks, Perdomo Clocks, AVO Clocks, Partagas Black clocks, the list goes on and on!


Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
does that mean it's 10 after 12 ? if so is that am or pm. and have you been drink'n ?
Burky4467
21 years ago
Sell on E-Bay = Make Money
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Excellent idea! Nice easy project to make a conversation piece. Got a empty few boxes myself that just may start keeping time.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
A really great idea. I recycled an old house clock with a Round Up box label I found at the used book store. I''ll see if I can post a pic of it this weekend. John
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Me Likes, good idea.
John L
redneck1
21 years ago
I can hear Mrs.USAhog's wheels spinning from here! Now don't make Russ work too hard! (puff,puff,puff,) About all he needs is a drill, glue and cigars. I think thicker cigar boxes will need a router to make the wood thin enough.

Glad you all like it.
redneck1
21 years ago
Pablo, that was PM.

I am having a drink now!
bassdude
21 years ago
Apparently this is part of his prize package. So yes I won a clock. Very unique prize package - if we had emoticons you would get thumbs up and others.

since we do not

(.) (.)

redneck1
21 years ago
Yes, it is on the way to the contest winner, Bassdude's, house. Surprise, surprise!!

Tony, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Sure hated to part with it but I've got the Beli sized box in the humi (with a few smokes left in it). It should make a nice clock as well. I hope the new Ole releases are as good as the 2002's because there will be another box on its way soon.
redneck1
21 years ago
Thanks for boobs up Bassdude!!
rcpilotva
21 years ago
just at my mom's last week - found a very old (sadly, very empty) Cuban Punch, w/ tax label mostly there, as a music box - didn't recognise the tune, tho. like the clock.
the warden squirrels away my boxes for everything from cd's to jewellery, to girlie stuff. when i die, she'll probably put me in one - Lord, please make it a decent label - mebbe i should pick it out now -
bassdude
21 years ago
now where to hang the clock - maybe on my desk at work.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
You might be a redneck if...

Just kidding...

That looks pretty good.
Users browsing this topic