bigbike
  • bigbike
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thought you guys and gals might enjoy this cheapie cigar lighter I just got for a couple of bucks. It is styled after a Cohiba and even says Havana Cuba on it. It has a built in punch and is a refillable torch lighter. It cost less than $5.00 including shipping.
329225.jpg

Click to View Image120 View(s)

bigbike
  • bigbike
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
What nobody likes my lighter?
MACS
21 years ago
Sure. Nice lighter.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I think it is very cool, but last night someone pulled up all the old oink and FYI pics and topped them, which shoved everything eles off the page. I didn't see this because of it, until now. I'm not sure why he topped all of those pics, or what has happened since then because he has yet to give an expanation. But it looks as if they have all been deleted now. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish, but I think all it did was piss alot of BOTL off.
John L
countryboy83
21 years ago
Once again, I agree with Jdllizard. Isfire, please give at least an explanation for what you did... although I do want to thank you for temperarely bumping Ryan's "Rainbow/Kitten" thread off the front page for a little while.


Country
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
becareful it is lit on the bottom
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Oh and clean your room. looks like you miss the ashtray more than I do/
Charlie
21 years ago
Huh? It isn't a real ISOM! LMAO

Charlie
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Oh, I don't know. Looks pretty real to me. LOL!

Dirty nail is a nice touch though, bigbike.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey! I just noticed something among the pile of papers!

The results came back--and they're positive!
Better call your doc PRONTO, bigmike!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^Uh, I mean bigkike, er, bigbike.
RICKAMAVEN
uirish
21 years ago
***Edited***
redneck1
21 years ago
I've got a lighter like that in my PU truck. The punch trigger broke off but it still lights. It is a dual flame job.

Comes in handy in case of emergencies. Like the one yesterday!!
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey uirish ... I'm wondering if you realize that posting links to competing sites is a violation of the rules here.
uirish
21 years ago
Sorry, I didn't. It won't happen again. D%#@ newbie.
Charlie
21 years ago
Bigbike

You caught some abuse and lots of teasing for this post! You might know, the collector, Rickamaven would want one of those tacky things!

LMAO

Charlie
Users browsing this topic