jackconrad
16 years ago
Cheers!
2469937.jpg

Click to View Image181 View(s)

ilcchef2
16 years ago
BLISTER
16 years ago
Frauleins and Spaten, ausgezeichnet !!
GreenWolf70
16 years ago
Ich bin ein Amerikaner, aber in mein Hertz bin ich ein richtiger Bayer!

This always got me a free beer when I was stationed in Bavaria.
knokmdwn
16 years ago
Nice set a jugs......er.....mugs.
Goathead50
16 years ago
TMCTLT
16 years ago
Very nice, Suddenly very thirsty for beer.
Goathead50
16 years ago
^ come on man stir schit up!
bowling4puros
16 years ago
hooray for boobies and drunk chicks
TMCTLT
16 years ago
She should be arrested for concealing a couple of deadly weapons. Nice natural looking cans. I'd hit it for everyone, just to show how nice a guy I am.
JECANFIELD1
16 years ago
Awwwww man, that's unAmerican....but I LIKE IT!
jackconrad
14 years ago
OOMP PA B BAABY!
smokestaxx
14 years ago
I CAN SEE DOWN YOUR SHIRT!!!
Burner02
14 years ago
Obvious question, what beer?
Mathen
14 years ago
Ah... I just left a bar where I had a nice kolsch. As an American who spent a huge chunk of his life up through his mid twenties in Germany, there are days I sure miss it. Also, as GreenWolf alluded to... It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to get free beer and make good friends with the locals.
MACS
14 years ago
Oh yeah... and they have steins of spaten? SIGN ME UP!!
Users browsing this topic