Stinkdyr
16 years ago
I'd hit it.
2502643.jpg

Click to View Image124 View(s)

PecanPi1
16 years ago
Those ain't raisins, baby!
Cantaloupes?
daveincincy
16 years ago
So the Sun-Maid is now the Sun-Maidenform?
whizzy1
16 years ago
she's smugglin' raisins...
sunbuilder
16 years ago
Goathead50
16 years ago
No I'd hit it
daveincincy
16 years ago
I'd hit it...and she can leave her hat on. LOL

Baby take off your coat
Real slow
Take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes
Baby take off your dress
Yes, yes, yes

You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on

Go over there, turn on the light
Hey, all the lights
Come over here, stand on that chair
Yeah, that's right
*RAISIN* your arms up in the air
Now shake 'em
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live

Sweet darling, (you can leave your hat on)
You can leave your hat on
Baby, (you can leave your hat on)
You can leave your hat on
(You can leave your hat on)

(You can leave your hat on)

Suspicious minds are talkin'
They're tryin' to tear us apart
They don't believe in this cartoon love of mine
They don't know what love is

They don't know what love is
They don't know what love is
They don't know what love is
Yeah, I know what love is

There ain't no way
(You can leave your hat on)
You can leave your hat on
(You can leave your hat on)
Give me the reason to live
(You can leave your hat on)
You can leave your hat on
rem_boileremt
16 years ago
And now I am thinking of The Full Monty. Wonderful movie!
wvwa34
16 years ago
I thinks there REAL!!!!!
donutboy2000
16 years ago
She looks much better without the heavy makeup.
jackconrad
14 years ago
deltong
14 years ago
errasa
14 years ago
The girls in the central valley, home of Sunmaid, are some of the finest on the planet. I know that for a fact, I married one.
Users browsing this topic