andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
...well.....at least a "different" and somewhat truncated man.

First picture of married andytv
2506971.jpg

Click to View Image130 View(s)

Thunder.Gerbil
16 years ago
Why does it look like MrsTV is dragging you down the isle?
Goathead50
16 years ago
Or trying to keep you from running
tonyt722
16 years ago
Were you drunk? You look kinda f#%ed up in the picture lol
pacman357
16 years ago
"...if anyone present has any objections..."


Bet a few people are replaying their non-answers in their head and regretting that.

:)P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JohnE1000
16 years ago
He heard voices " What the f**k have I done"

LOL
Smashed247
16 years ago
Suit looks well tailored.
apachelm
16 years ago
I have to admit I was kinda concerned about opening this thread. But figured Sven wouldn't want everyone stabbing their eye's out so I took a chance.
jackconrad
16 years ago
Hope she haz good prenuptial
jackconrad
14 years ago
Andy the Banded..
Users browsing this topic