bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Picture from this years MC Ball. I'm on the far left, my wife Lynn (9999wife) in front of me.

Michael
341387.jpg

Click to View Image84 View(s)

bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I meant to title this "to DA R6", oops.....and then say in the comments section, nice to see another military BOTL....
MACS
21 years ago
I ain't seein' nuthin' bull?
MACS
21 years ago
nevermind... there it is.
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I just opened it MAC appears to be coming up fine?
Gandalf
21 years ago
Nice to 'see' both of you Michael. Coordinates will soon be set.......
Da Chief
21 years ago
Bull...all I see is some pretty marines and somoe fellas dressed in monkey suits! LOL! J/K!

Standin tall lookin good! But you could have been drinkin a beer that would have complimented the uniform! hahahah
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
they didn't have Guiness so I had to reach for the Amberboc. . .and they don't have a scarlet ale, that I know of.....oooh rahh!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Are those CAO's you fellas are smokin? I am assuming from the hats...but you know what happens when you assume! LOL!
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yes John Huber and CAO were kind enough to supply my company with the CAO Brazilia Anacondas for this once a year celebration. EVERYONE LOVED THEM.

CAO made fans with everyone at the ball that night and the local cigar store litterally sold out of Brazilias and Italias as a result of return customers.


CAO ROCKS!!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
I am with ya brother..I got my wife to smokin...she like the CAO's also. Something about a beautiful women puffing on a gar or wearing a gun. 🙂
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You should've read that post my wife wrote about smoking a churchill, all the bombs I recieve now ussually include a churchill for Lynn. I personnally like Robusto sized cigars, so Lynn has taken up the lower left side of one of my El Presidente's with CAO's. Recently a BOTL sent a TTT fundadore ISOM for her, man she enjoyed that.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Cool....what is a bomb? I see it on other post but unsure of what it is? I know what it is to the military. ahahha
myash07
21 years ago
Damn fine pic, thanks for sharing.
Remmind me to tell you the story about the day, on the carrier, when a fine young marine stuck his .45 in my face.
myash07
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
A bomb my friend is a gift sent to you ussually 5 sticks or more of whatever variety the BOTL or in the case of the Delta's BOTL or SOTL sends you. We do it to each other on nearly a daily basis to create massive rings of smoke both figuratively and litterally. It's a blast and seeing the after action reports the straffing runs create is always a hoot. As soon as someone gets your snailer off of you. .you address. . your screwed around here.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Okay....email address is [email protected]
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
EOD has been notified to be on stand by! LOL!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Nice Pic! Looks like you had a great time!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Nice Pic! Looks like you had a great time!
Users browsing this topic