uncleb
  • uncleb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is my Son Eric. First year of kid pitch. I have had the joy of managing his teams from T-Ball up (that is not me umping behind him).
341945.jpg

Click to View Image96 View(s)

Charlie
21 years ago
Nice form on that delivery! Could be the next Maddux or maybe Roger Clemens//////fun to see them develop!

Charlie
dapperdan
21 years ago
It's a great thing to get your kids in sports. My sister has 3 boys all played and are all great young adults now. Matt is playing double A for the Yankees. He went 4th round. This is his 3rd year. So you never know, maybe the next Greg Maddux!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Sports are a greay way to keep kids outa trouble...nice looking boy ya got there!
usahog
21 years ago
Another Great Pic!!!!!

uncleb.. I built my son a pitchers helper when he was in little league and it helped him and the other kids with good arms to build their strength up...

I've got a rough drawing laying around somewhere.. and a picture of it also??

if you'd like to hear about it drop me an email... I'd be glad to assist you with building one to help your team.... It's a simple build of 2X4's, canvas, rope, 3/8" eye bolts, a nose tire off an F-16, and mason's string...

30' for mustang pitchers and 47' for pony's and above I believe was the distance to the plate??

usahog(at)hotmail(dot)com

Hog
Users browsing this topic