CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Decisions...decisions....
345231.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

briguy151
21 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
hehehehe....great
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Now that was the funniest picture post I have ever seen.
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
wow, that's funny!
ferd6
21 years ago
you guys are gonna get me fired!! coworkers are very curious about spontaneous cackling laughter . . .
BLISTER
21 years ago
That's hilarious.

Now I need advise on removing coffee stains from LCD screens.
JonR
21 years ago
ROTFLMAO ! The original "Mister Potato Head".


JonR
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Sorry--I couldn't help topping this, it was so funny.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
This is pretty damn funny!!
andytv
21 years ago
Burger Breath?????????
strick9
21 years ago
Freakin' hilarious!!! Great pic.

-Mark
chuckler
21 years ago
WILDLY FUNNY!

PT 🙂
emtd67
21 years ago
That is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hate this man/she/animal/plastic whatever the hell it is!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
TOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD!!!! had too D L that pic AND HIT SEND ALLL IN MY ADDRESS BK!!!!!!!!!!! XCELLENT POST~!~~~
wvwa34
21 years ago
QUESTION???? whats M Jacksons ???Favorite City??? DUBOIS!!!!!!!! DOOOOO BOYZ!!!!!!!! AHHHH FORGET IT!!!!
jekyl9
21 years ago
got caught picking his nose
alaska_badger
21 years ago
jekyl, that was actually funny.

b
vasmooth
21 years ago
LAMO "GOOD ONE" THATS FUNNY
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Heard that Michael is on his way down to Sears because he heard there is a sale going on. Little boys clothes are half off.
Users browsing this topic