chipslave
21 years ago
I just love a good feeding frenzy so...

... here is the deal. I have a small otterbox that I am going to fill with some lovely cigars (at least 1 will be an ISOM, will it be a Cohiba... who knows. It may be an EL!) to the next person who posts here and sends me their snailer...

let the frenzy begin!

cigar at 702com.net
strick9
21 years ago
chipslave
21 years ago
ok...

you then.

Send me your snailer! (c:
strick9
21 years ago
I can't send out email right now, but I'll get my snailer to you in a couple of hours.

Thanks man.

-Mark
chipslave
21 years ago
It doesn't work that way...

The contest is the first person who posts here AND send me their snailer.

Sorry... gotta live by the rules I make...

so... let the frenzy continue!
strick9
21 years ago
That's okay then, keep 'em.

-Mark
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
chipslave
21 years ago
reply sent! (c:
pims14
21 years ago
Darn It! I'm too late.

Stupid work interfers with my net surfin'
dave97402
21 years ago
LOL...chip is outta control!!

Nice

Dave
chipslave
21 years ago
Yep... I am outta control.

I have been in a funk lately and its nice to be out of it. Just trying to pay some things forward for all that God has blessed me... (c:
wvwa34
21 years ago
CHIP PICK A # OTHER THEN 1 NEXT TIME ?????????!!!!! OR MAYBE OPENING SHOP IN THE EVE HOURS!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CHIP!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!
castlewa
21 years ago
Doh!!!! Nice!!!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
CHIP outta control?????????? DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
chipslave
21 years ago
WvWA... you make me laugh...

send me your snailer... (c:
wvwa34
21 years ago
CHIP IM DOWN ON MY KNEES BEGGIN YOU PLEASE WITH TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE !!!! CANT YOU SEE IM A TOTAL DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!! joeb11ATearthlinkDATnet HAVE THESE BOARDS FOUND AND BROUGHT ME TOO A NEW LOW IN LIFE THAT I HAVE YET TOO EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? SHHHHHHEEEEEEEEESE!!!
chipslave
21 years ago
Whoa...

I would switch to decaf. (c:

Anyway... email sent.
Users browsing this topic