fpaternostro
21 years ago
I'm feeling a little nostalgic today boys. This is another super cigar Perdomo created in 98 which is the Cabinet Series Torps with the Rosado wrappers. The box is a little worn and warped due to sitting in the humi all this time, but the cigars have aged beautifully. Just out of curiosity, anyone else still have any of these left and if so, how do you think they compare to the Rosado's today?
349495.JPG

Click to View Image85 View(s)

fpaternostro
21 years ago
18delta
21 years ago
one of the first boxes i got.......did not know, for the longest, what i had.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm
bassdude
21 years ago
CWFoster
21 years ago
stogiedude
21 years ago
are you talking about these ?
franks trade
billreif
21 years ago
I had a couple from 1993,
Great Smoke
billreif
21 years ago
I don't think the ones
now are as tasty IMHO

I have 4 left from the 93 batch
Homebrew
21 years ago
I had a box, bought in december of 97, that I had forgotten about. I found them last week, while I was arranging coolers. I had smoked 2 sticks from the box. Now that I am over the flu, and my head is clear, I may break one out for my afternoon smoke, but I gotta do a blind PIF review first. I remember enjoying the second smoke from the box, but can't remember the first. I will try and post a review, after I have smoked it. I just got a box of the R, a couple of weeks ago, and was not as impressed with them, so they are down for a long nap. If memory serves me correctly, I would say the 97 blend is better.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
wow, 12 years....they must be smoooooth
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I picked up a box of the 98s recently, I was just in the right place at the right time (thanks Eckert). They are the figurados and I think they are much better than the current ones.
John L
Users browsing this topic