bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
HOLY CRAP OLA MAC..... I said I was sending a Couple ISOM's out in my bombs....
Your freaking bomb was pure Habana and my favorites. .I was thrilled at the aspects of receiveing one of those sweet Diplomaticos #2's

Echo4Alpha warned me I was in for a serious explosion but he didn't tell me you were going nuclear. . . . .

Michael
echo4alpha
21 years ago
MACS(SW), this is echo4alpha - over

Standby for BDA...

Target destroyed, I say again target destroyed

Zero circular probability of error

Mark as Black8 1001

Bravo Zulu!

E4A - out
echo4alpha
21 years ago
"warned me I was in for a serious explosion but he didn't tell me you were going nuclear. . . . ."

That's the only way Brother Shawn knows how to do it! I gotta quit spotting these tactical nuke strikes. Making me blind in one eye. Corpsman up!!!
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
If I remember the ord load of the strike that was launched, thank God before impact, I introduced a couple weapons not in his current inventory. If not there is always tomorrow. . . . E4Alpha I will work with you for intel. .
MACS
21 years ago
Yabba, dabba DOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*whistles innocently*

I paid attention to your posts brutha bully. Glad you got the sticks in good time and in good condition.
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
MAC if I can ever do anything for you let me know. Those #2's have to be the best bang for you $ coming out of Windward. Man I love those things. I'm working on getting my hands on some more ISOM's as we speak. Need to know for sure what you need in your humi, so I can work up a trade with you, that'll let me know what to search for. I've got bud who's mother lives in on the island. He ussually has HDM, Bolivar, R&J, and Cohiba. He's a MC fan and since my favorite is sort of their inexpensive line if you will, he refuses to carry them. I personnally think they burn truer and taste sweeter than a MC #2.
MACS
21 years ago
Hey Bully - don't sweat the small stuff brother. Your making me blush.

Users browsing this topic