TIGERCDW
16 years ago
Some of my V-Day Tats.

Tiger
2639495.jpg

Click to View Image268 View(s)

errasa
16 years ago
continue....
05busa
16 years ago
tljones1961
16 years ago
TIGERCDW
16 years ago
You don't want to know where the LFD Culebra is.

TIGER
05busa
16 years ago
jcm800
16 years ago
no, I'm pretty sure we do.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Time to buy her a lacey bra and shoot again.


( Nice job, not knocking it )
delarob
16 years ago
You didn't get a stick of pepperoni as well did you? Just asking..
05busa
16 years ago
Goathead50
16 years ago
jmdelarosa
16 years ago
Oh my!

#8 ****. I mean ditto...
TIGERCDW
16 years ago
Hell.I'm lucky I got that.Had to wake her up last night to do it.
Still pissed.
Oh well.

TIGER
plollie
16 years ago
Nice job Tiger....you are a lucky man!!!
1Kingfish
16 years ago
Nice cigar holders. Good thing they come in pairs.
chiefburg
16 years ago
Mmmmmmm....boobageeeeeee...........
Diddler5612
16 years ago
I think that all cigars should be displayed this way! He he he.
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
....lucky bastid....
tribe77mac
16 years ago
aren't those tubo's great. You both get a little something.
pacman357
16 years ago
That's funny...I sort of always figured Tiger was a guy.
Users browsing this topic