shaffej3
21 years ago
This is the best group picture we have. We should have taken one with the whole group. I didn't think of it though. Next herf we will do it though. You get to see a little of (Mike-Back right with his girlfriend)DaSap, (Kim-Boots)Havanaone and his guest(in the back Left), a partial Bladerunner(Roger-creme shirt). You guys can chime in and help me out any minute now. LOL! This was taken in the Factory.
356478.jpg

Click to View Image102 View(s)

E-Chick
21 years ago
Another one that I missed...

:(


Looks like a good one too!

Nice to (barely) see you all! (or is it bearly? hmmm)

Marla
jetblasted
21 years ago
Now, That's a Low Ceiling !
eric1989
21 years ago
We had a great time! Kish and I could have watched them roll for hours!
Oh, and the smell of the Maduro leaf they were rolling with was so strong, like licorice.
I really look forward to trying my first Creole Piniculo, they are going to be a great smoke!
havanaone
21 years ago
We were all so flabbergasted that them rollers there were doing such a good job,we didn't have time to worry about them there low ceilings.Those low ceilings were for keepin the smellgoods in place.Like those fancy boxes over yonder,they had all dem leaves in there.Boyyyyy was was that somethin.
By da way that me lookin at ya& to my right is my big brother Rick and my little brother Dan.

What a happy bunch of guys&gals!!!

KIM(HV1 North of der Border)
Users browsing this topic