Gargamel
21 years ago
I need some different sticks!!!

On the block

Anejo 46's
Perdomo EdS Robusto
Cohiba Siglo VI's
Trinidad Reyes'
Litto Gomez Lusitano
Bolivar BF's
Ashton Heritage Puro Sol
And others

I will be at the New England Sit Down this weekend at Churchill's maybe we can meet up or you can send me an email at grooveholmes(AT)msn(dot)com
gonesledn
21 years ago
so what are you looking for?

wes
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I'd also be interested in some of those depending on what your looking for.

[email protected] - Frank
Gargamel
21 years ago
A good trader. Preferably someone at the Herf. I've never done any trades here. I can tell you one thing I'm not looking for any Nestors or CAO's. Just looking to mix things up and maybe meet some new people. I'm a member on another forum but post here almost daily. Maybe I'm looking for that unbelievable stick I haven't smoked yet. Just putting it out there.
Gargamel
21 years ago
Frank I previously offered you a Perdomo Coffin and a couple other sticks a couple months back when you went on a premium collection binge.
Gargamel
21 years ago
Edit

Grooveholmes_23(at)msn(dot)com

oops
18delta
21 years ago
i want the trinidads....and maybe some siglos. i tried to e-mail you but it would not go through with the addy given. would you please e-mail me at [email protected].

thanks,
gerilynn
*ferg*
21 years ago
Email sent, let me know if you are interested.
thschrminm
21 years ago
MMMM.... TRINI REYES... 🙂
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Gargamel, sent e-mail this morning.
cadillacstyl
21 years ago
that trinidad reyes you sent was unreal. i'll trade for some more. any requests?
Gargamel
21 years ago
Well folks we may just have to grab a few more boxes.
Users browsing this topic