stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
Here is a cropped one from last night.
357390.JPG

Click to View Image102 View(s)

bullwyf
21 years ago
DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN BE BLUE WITH A DOLL LIKE THAT ON YOUR ARM!!!!!

SHE'S A BEAUTY!
E-Chick
21 years ago
Good God man!

She is one hot mamma!


MrsStlbluesaddict...who's your DAddy!?

;)

Marla
ryantp
21 years ago
ferd6
21 years ago
owwoooooooooooooooo!!!! (visual interpretation of a wolf howl wav file)
mydsooner
21 years ago
you see...this is why i would want a women like this then those fake looking, skin and bones, chicks on the OINK's and stuff people post. But thats just me being real i guess.



very niiiice!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
What did you do? crop out her twin sister. I think you need some moth balls in her closet.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Real is better 100% of the time ... Very Nice Pic.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
my name is pablo, let's be friends...
stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
I cropped out her friend...I didn't ask her friend if it was ok to post her pic, so I cropped it.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
her friend was the one with the cigar....right? Because I can't see the cigar.
myash07
21 years ago
OMG!




What a set....







of pretty eyes!

ash




Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have to agree with the others. Very nice lady. You da Man!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hubba Hubba,
Fine looking gal you gots there.
John L
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hubba Hubba,
Fine looking gal you gots there. Where's her Colorado Avs jersey?
John L
Users browsing this topic