Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
... and check out the Number... ;o)

See youse guys there...

Low
360343.jpg

Click to View Image87 View(s)

tank71663
21 years ago
and once again I'm envious of another mans property...


LOL...wish I could be there...but wife says I alreday spent my travel money on the trip to Honduras...24.5hrs till take off....
tank71663
21 years ago
please..remove "alreday" and insert "already"

Thank you...

you may now go back to your regular scheduled program.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i still have not seen mine 😞 starting to get concerned
chuckler
21 years ago
Lowman,

Heck with the ticket... the smokes behind it are da BOMB!

AWESOME my brother, just awesome. I will be seeing ya at CF'05!

PT 😉
HarleyDave
21 years ago
Greg,

I still say I'll flip you for it. LOL

I need to have a talk with Keith.
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
Did it come with the cigars? 😉
Haulnoil
21 years ago
Just received mine yesterday also. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.
jim2000man
21 years ago
got two one for me and one for my dad hows that for father and son bonding?
ryantp
21 years ago
Threadjack on:

Lowman, how are those blue Greycliffs?

Thread ****.
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
They like me... They really, really like me... :o)

Of course the cigars came with the ticket, TOJE... your's didn't ???

Ryan, the Blues are a little stronger than the reds, but I perfer the Espresso and Crystals.

WOO HOO !!!! Can't wait !!!

Low

Jdllizard
21 years ago
Don't forget about the flipping you have coming! If I can flip ya I get that ticket. LOL
John L
E-Chick
21 years ago
You are always #1 baby!


;)

Marla
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
I hate you!





























Envy is such a bad thing.
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Tic, Tic, Tic.....

It's almost here...

Low
Thom
21 years ago
If this were only held in the summer, I'd travel from Washington to go to this event.
dbreazeale
21 years ago
you sure that's real? looks like a counterfeit to me LOL
countryboy83
21 years ago
what car

Country
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Dbreazeale,

It is fake, but don't tell him!
dbreazeale
21 years ago
ok here's what i'll do. send me that fake ticket
and i'll mail you an authentic ticket to replace
it. after all, what's a BOTL for? :o)
Users browsing this topic