bassdude
21 years ago
I'd like to say that this last batch of FNGs has been an outstanding group of BOTL.

The last batch ran out some of the best FOGs we had.

New blood like this keeps the site a great place to be.



thsdesigns
21 years ago
Tony,


a quick message from a FOG........














LOOKOUT!
MACS
21 years ago
Hey... and one of the old FOG's even came BACK!

docrks is back in the fold.
dave97402
21 years ago
True....good to see him around!

I agree Tony, there have been some great traders and guys as of late.....very enjoyable!


Dave
drnos
21 years ago
I've noticed a LOT of ordnance flying back and forth lately. The new blood has brought a lot of the trading and bombing spirit in.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
No need to thank me so much.
I'm not that new.

fossil blood
dave97402
21 years ago
andytv
21 years ago
As a relatively FNG, I graciously thank you for the recognition and kind words.

I've launched over 80 sticks in the last 3 weeks and I'm starting to notice the mail-lady is giving me dirty looks. Every time she tries to put mail in my mailbox, she has to first remove the wall of priority mail packages that are outgoing.

Of course, I have also been the recipient of some very generous (ouch) offerings, particularly from that dapper west-coaster and the gentleman from Huntsville.

Thanks again, and I look forward to swappin with all of you in the future.
dice7711
21 years ago
As a relative new FNG, I too appreciate the comments Bass. It has been a lot of fun getting initiated into this group of experienced herfers. A very friendly, diverse and somewhat crazy group. I just wish I could buy stock in the USPS with all of business we're giving them! My mailroonm thinks I running an export/import business on the side. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
cadillacstyl
21 years ago
Just want to give credit to Bucky here for showing this FNG the ropes...
rogfam1
21 years ago
I for one as being I think one of the FNG's....cannot say enough for the FOG's on this board...I have had nothing but good experiences with everyone I have dealt with, which include spadesman,bassdude,gonsledin,
fpaternostro, the Deltas, Goody, mydsooner,cigar_fiend,
and the list goes on.
I am really glad to be apart of this "Madness" and I thank you all for the very helpfull and warm welcome..
I think I am gonna Cry,,,
Clyde
spadesman
21 years ago
Well, Clyde, thanks for your comments, but really, I am a FNG. At least to this board.
texasmoose
21 years ago
Hey guys,
Even though I am a FNG, I gotta say thanks for you FOG's having established a really great site for guys like us!! I really owe a huge thank you to Strick9 for telling me about it!! (Mark...your "thank you" goes out monday morning. I couldn't wait until San Antonio!!!) I have done more trading the last couple of weeks and the fiance just shakes her head everyday a package arrives!!! Thank you all for introducing to me the PIF, the PIB, poker night, NASCAR....the list goes on and on. Thanks again!!!!

Texasmoose

Paul
gonesledn
21 years ago
hey rogfam, you kinda thre me for a loop. i think its the first time i have been called a fog, lol. i am not sure i qualify that title. many have been here a number of years, myself only 8 or 9 months.

the fog's on here are a great bunch of guys. in the short time i have been on here i have learned ALOT.

my hat is off to all the fog's and to the fng's
wes
havanaone
21 years ago
Just to say thanks to all FNG's and FOG's Who have helped me out on the boards. Been around for about 2-3 mo's on board,maybe longer?? Anyway yer a great bunch of BOTL's,nice to have someone's same interest as mine.

Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic