Okay I promised I would post this great event so here it is. This was an LFD and wine tasting event hosted by Chris (mrclassiccigarman) We had a real good time and well maybe too good of a time...I got home and my wife says what did you buy? I said well a box of cigars, a very cool lighter, and Oh yea honey here I bought you two bags of coffee.....that was the end of it..
anyway a little narritave...from top left
1. me (rogfam1)Chris (mrclassiccigarman) and no intro needed Goody (Gerald)
2. The LFD rep (dang I can't remember his name)Goody and myself
3.the crowd mostly and Goody and Ron (puffmycaresaway) wonder what they are talking about??
4. Me, Chris (mrclassiccigars) and again Goody damn camera hog
5. Ahhh a great Pic of mrclassiccigars and mrsclassiccigars....awwww
6. Me and Goody sporting the LFD caps we were gifted as door prizes
Hope the picture turns out okay..if not I will repost..
I had a great time and thank you Chris for putting this on...
Clyde (rogfam1)

Click to View Image70 View(s)