fpaternostro
21 years ago
MY WIFE! Now if I could only get her to actually light and smoke that Italia with me, it would mean more quality time spent together.

Nah, Forget it. LOL --- Just Kidding Honey!

This is my wife Jeanines' way of saying hello to everyone. Plans have changed so looks like we're heading down to C-Fest after all. Both of us look forward to meeting you all there.
363571.JPG

Click to View Image83 View(s)

mydsooner
21 years ago
Yooooowzzzaaaaaaaaaa! Nice Frank.
mydsooner
21 years ago
i see your lpaying in the big leagues.
Cigarick
21 years ago
Wow, very cute!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
she gets my vote.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Frank
Very attractive wife you have there!!Smoke one for me at CFEST...wish I could make it and meet all you guys,,,maybe next year
Clyde
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
lucky man. Have a great time.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hello my name is pablo, let's be friend's...
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Frank, your wife is exquisitely stunning . . . . .
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Awesome news about cigarfest Frank, can't wait to meet ya in person.


And what a beautiful wife!
John L
dapperdan
21 years ago
beautiful wife!
you look but no touch pablo!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
funny thing is Dan eye's keep look'n...
goodwrench
21 years ago
Much better than the other CAO models. Very nice.
HarleyDave
21 years ago
I absolutely agree with goodwrench
Wyteyes
21 years ago
A beauty of a wife... Promise anything to get her to light that cigar. It'll be worth it!!!

John
Hansen
21 years ago
Dude... what a hottie wife you've realed in. Now let's see if she's a lucky one too!! LOL!
fpaternostro
21 years ago
She is lucky Hanson, she married me! LOL.
E-Chick
21 years ago
The hottest yet!

:)


Marla
MACS
21 years ago
Mas maganda talaga ang asawa mo, fpasternostro.

And you can tell her I said that too!

For all you folks that don't speak the lingo, I said his wife was really very beautiful.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
My wife says thank you MAC. Believe it or not, her parents came here 30 years ago and still speak mostly filipino, but her and her brother were born here and although they understand it fully, both don't speak it at all which I feel is a shame. E-mail me at [email protected], I'd love to hear where your wife is from and how you guys met.
Users browsing this topic