bifuente
21 years ago
Step into the playground and enter your plays here. Minimal supervision so play at your own risk! Muwahahahaha!!

TAG!! You're it Ferg! Watcha gonna do....
*ferg*
21 years ago
Thanks for having me fellas, proposed puts and takes:

Takes..............................................Puts
Bolivar Belisco Fino Dress.......Partagas Lusi
Cohiba Robusto.........................VR Farm Rolled
HdM Pyramide EL 2003............Cuaba Salomon
PSD #1 EL 2004.........................Trinidad Robusto Extra

For the gracious host:
VR Famoso
San Cristobal La Punta

I am dying to get a sublime, but at this time have nothing for it.

Gotta say thanks to Tony for the farm rolled!!!

Thanks again for having me and let me know if these are OK.
sli38
21 years ago
Way to go ferg! goody you next brother.
Goody
21 years ago
OK here are my plays pending everyone's approval.

Takes........Puts
Fonseca Casacos........Bolivar JC
Cuaba Divinos........Partagas Short
San Cristobal La Punta (Torp/Beli)........Cohiba Siglo III

Please LMK if these plays need to be tweaked as I am by no means an authority on ISOMs....Thanks Trung for having me!


Goody

PS *ferg* I've got a line on a Sublime, if you've got the time, drop me a line and I'll see what I can find, hope yall dont mind my little rhyme, got too much time, I need to unwind. LOL!
*ferg*
21 years ago
Gerald email sent......
sli38
21 years ago
Thank's for including me in my first virtual box pass.

Here are my plays, LMK if they are all right with every body.

Takes......................,.Puts
Partigas de Partagas #1......Monte #2
HDM Petite Rob...............Rass
Diplomatico #3...............Mag 46
Cuaba Devino.................Fonseca#1

And for the host
psd#4
SC Elmorro 7x49 box code EARSEP01

Thank's it has been fun.

Scott
sli38
dccrens
21 years ago
Ok.. Here are my plays. Let me know if there are any out of line.. I have sent an updated spreadsheet to Trung.

For the Host with the most (ISOMS that is..)

Bolivar Belicosos Finos SLB
RASS


Takes---------------->PUTS
Bolivar Petit Corona--->San Cristobal El Principe EAR JUN 02

El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme--->H. Upmann Coronas Major AT ECA OCT 02

Montecristo #2--->R&J Belicosos 2001 (Don’t Rem BC)

Partagas Shorts--->Fonseca Delicias CVA Nov 02

Quintero Nacionales (Machine Made--->R&J Perfectos EAR ENE 02

Romeo y Julieta Robusto EL 2001--->Hoyo De Monterrey EL 2003

Thanks A lot. BTW Trung. Recieved your package today. WOW... Thanks again.

Dave





fpaternostro
21 years ago
I second that WOW! Got mine today also and can't thank you enough Trung.
dccrens
21 years ago
Folks,
Was it good for you? I'm smokin...

Gandalf
21 years ago
My Proposed plays. LMK if there are any problems.

_________PUTS_______________________TAKES__________

1. Diplomaticos #5...........> San Cristobel El Principe
2. ERDM Choix Supreme........> Hoyo Petite Robusto
3. Partagas Lusitania........> RyJ Hermoso #2 EL 2004
4. Vegas Robaina Torpedo.....> RyJ Churchill (Bare)
5. Cuaba Solomones...........> Cohiba Siglo VI

6. Something "special" for the host.

Hope these seem equitable to everyone.

Trung, thanks for hosting this pass, its been a lot of fun, especially watching the plays of all these fine brothers. I am humbled to be in such company.

Thank you also, for the extremely generous gift of cigars. I was totally blown away with what you sent.
stogiedude
21 years ago
hey guys i made it back finally. let me know when every one in the first round has gone and i can jump in there or i can just pick up my regular turn in the second round if that is better.
stogiedude at att dot net
dccrens
21 years ago
Stogiedude! Welcome back! Come on in- the island waters are fine....
fpaternostro
21 years ago
About time Stogie. LOL. I also sent this on e-mail, but your only a couple of people off so after Tony(bassdude), who's next, you can jump back in front of me if you want. As long as everyone else is ok with it, its good by me.
stogiedude
21 years ago
thanks for the warm welcome guy's
i've emailed everyone my plays so when it's good to play them i will post them here.
stogie
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok guys, All set. Here are my plays in order and I e-mailed this as well:

Takes
Vegas Robaina torp.(Unicos)
HDM Piramedes Edic. Limita. 2003
Cohiba IV Indiv. Boxed
H. Upmann Magnum 46

Puts
Diplomatica #2
RyJ Hermosas #2 Limitada 2004
Partagas 898 Varnished
Partagas Series D #4

For the host An AF Fuente Shark and a Partagas Cabinet Short. Hope everyones ok with those plays and I again wanted to thank Trung for including me in the pass as well as the great smokes he sent us all. Its been fun.

Gandalf
21 years ago
Guys, I just realized that my headers got reversed somehow when I did my cut and paste post.

It should have read:

_________TAKES_______________________PUTS__________

1. Diplomaticos #5...........> San Cristobel El Principe
2. ERDM Choix Supreme........> Hoyo Petite Robusto
3. Partagas Lusitania........> RyJ Hermoso #2 EL 2004
4. Vegas Robaina Torpedo.....> RyJ Churchill (Bare)
5. Cuaba Solomones...........> Cohiba Siglo VI

6. Something "special" for the host.


Frank, I realize this screws up your Puts and Takes, so I'll defer to your choices and REMOVE the Vegas Robaina from my takes and LEAVE the R&J Churchill in the mix.

Really sorry about the mispost guys($hit!)
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hey guys, I goofed with some of the picks cause I was working off the 3-14-05 list. I had problems not being able to open the new contents list so disregard my last puts and takes and I'll send a revised one tonight. Gan, you keep your plays the way they are since mine will be much different. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok everyone, Sorry for the screw up but it couldn't be helped. Here are my revised plays in order:

Takes
Cohiba IV Ind. Boxed
H. Upmann 46
Bolivar Beli Finos SLB
Punch Punch

Puts
RyJ Hermosos EL 2004
Cohiba Siglo II
Diplomatica #2
Partagas Series D #4

Gans plays stay as is and to the host a Partagas Short and an Anejo Shark. Thanks again Trung and we're on to the next person.

Gandalf
21 years ago
Who's up next?
bassdude
21 years ago
I believe there is a little confusion if I am up or the Deltas. I am ready and can go; unfortunately I have very little that is not already included.
Users browsing this topic