EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This one from the world bikers build off
364505.JPG

Click to View Image83 View(s)

sneech
21 years ago
Exile has been my favorite of the biker build off series.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Yeah ... too bad no one else shares your opinion ... that guy never wins! Seems they keep bringin' him back for his wise cracks ...
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thats because not many "kids" out there appreciate the old school rugged bike look and go in for the flashy chrome stretched out bikes
Up close and in person you can see how well built this bike is
redsquid
21 years ago
This was my favorite too. Then again, I actually prefer them a little rusty, and crusty. Front wheel is a little fat though.
BigTony
21 years ago
Exile Cycles have been my favorites in the Biker Build Off series. Its a shame that english guy doesn't win but it looks like the majority of the votes go to the garish, flame shooting, skull-covered stretch choppers. Those Exile bikes look like tanks! What's nice is according to the Exile web site they look to be much more affordable than most of the other custom built cycles.
wish I could afford one ---- I'd buy an Exile bike in a heartbeat!
edbug
21 years ago
I really dig Russels taste and style in bikes too! ! !
This guy is GOOD ! ! ! ! !
jetblasted
21 years ago
EI, ... I like his bikes, too ... just pickin' at ya ... Not too fond of the fat front tire, but love the clean lines and lack of wires, ect ... just making fun that he never wins the build-offs ... I know that has to urk his bravado !
mydsooner
21 years ago
Im lucky to have a famous builder right here in my home town. Jerry Covington does old school looks also. Covingtons bikes and the Exile bikes seem to both have that"clean"look which i love on a bike.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I saw this episode, this is the one I would have voted for, I don't like the super stretch, flamed out stuff.
John L
redneck1
21 years ago
We've got Big Dog Motorcycles here in Wichita.
redneck1
21 years ago
Gotta love that wide front end.
blackfoot11
21 years ago
i love the clean look of his stuff. not a wire or cable, no extra anything. old school, through and through. if its not a bare necessity, than it don't go on the bike. period.

now some may say that i would argue the paint, with good reason............................................

blacky
bust1216
21 years ago
The bike from the world build off had a Knuckle, not a Evo. Not sure if its the same one but bitchin none the less.
Users browsing this topic