cjmkcm
  • cjmkcm
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is the last of a box of ten La Gloria Figurados I bought 2 years ago. Huge smoke. 7 plus by about 56. I don't believe they are made any more.
I went to the humi for a cigar yesterday and it just screamed at me to be smoked. I couldn't resist.
Just perfect.
365045.jpg

Click to View Image65 View(s)

merlin9052
21 years ago
Great Pic!! Love those LGC's!
donutboy2000
21 years ago
I thought they were going to release a fixed number each year.

dccrens
21 years ago
Actually, they are still making them. Just picked up a couple at one of my locals and gifted one to Gan in the Narya Box pass. Great smoke...
cjmkcm
  • cjmkcm
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I can't find them anymore. I have bought 2 boxes of the Reserva Figurados but they weren't ready. They are napping.
Users browsing this topic