SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Nothing like sitting on the beach with a cigar in one hand and a drink in the other, while watching the sun go down. Man, I miss Mexico.
367518.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

xibbumbero
21 years ago
Very nice. I've been passed out on that very beach. X
sketcha
21 years ago
I had to pay the local cops for "allegedly" smoking dope on that beach. They had nothin' on me, but I didn't want any trouble. Turns out I should've reported 'em. The city likes it's tourists.

That was, of course, in my youth. Ahem.
emmajaye
21 years ago
Man, my wife just got back from her girls' trip down there. I don't think she'll be going without me next year.
shuper
21 years ago
yea buddy my wife was with yours and guess what i have in my humi. 4 bolivar corona gigante lookin real yummy.hope they are the real deal cause isom craving a good smoke right now!
emmajaye
21 years ago
We need to get together real soon. That Cretin team is playing tonight. Sounds like a good time to try some new smokes.
Users browsing this topic