rekcak
  • rekcak
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right?

Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they WILL see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture!

So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child... now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you probably need help, you sicko!

Ok, here's help.... look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down, it's another one, and on his shoulder..... see them now?
368144.JPG

Click to View Image84 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
wow. i'm a pervert.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Does she have a sister?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
"if it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you probably need help, you sicko!"

you're the one posting the nasty bits,
emmajaye
21 years ago
I don't get it...they both taste like fish, don't they?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
eye's see's every thing...
andytv
21 years ago
ok.....let me get this straight....

there are are DOLPHINS in there???
Slimboli
21 years ago
I dunno emmajaye ... I've never eaten a sea mammal related to the whales. Do they taste like fish?
tailgater
21 years ago
Slim, the dolphins are in your tuna....


I've seen this picture before, and sincerely want to try it out. But I can't bring myself to show it to anyone young enough for fear that they WILL see the intimate pose!

Who are the sickos performing these experiments?
Schmitty22
21 years ago
looks like "rodeo sex" to me
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
usahog
21 years ago
I see 9 dolphins?? how many are there??

Hog
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I dont see a car
Jdllizard
21 years ago
You've ruined it for me, now all I see are the dolphins, I'd rather see the naughty part.
John L
ducati996
21 years ago
Who is showing this dirty pic to kids anyway???
Iceman219
21 years ago
How did you get nine dolphins swimming in that bottle? Is it like the boat trick or like sea monkeys? Got to find some of those mini dolphins. 🙂

Mike
MACS
21 years ago
First of all... i'm a pervert, like Ryan. Second of all... usahog's a liar!
coda
21 years ago
I keep counting up to dolphin #8 and getting distracted.
SpikeMaduro
21 years ago
And where did you say where the cigar was?
SpikeMaduro
21 years ago
proof read...

And where did you say the cigar was?
Users browsing this topic