GERMY67
21 years ago
well i guess i'm done with this thread because somebody wants to forget that we're all just people with opinions, and they want to play the military chain of cammand card on me. thats real lame bro, later.
usahog
21 years ago
No GERMY67, your missing my point and you don't want a C.O reading my point to you... there are 1000's of lurkers on this forum who do not post... I was just trying to give you heads up... your the one taking my post out of context and I see it as you not wanting to answer my original question I asked from you... take the low road and hall beans... but don't try and twist it on the way out!!!!

I asked you an honest question but I also pointed out your still commited.. hell I didn't even point that out, you did...

So can you answer these questions?? or do we open up another thread because your done with this one??

"as far as your comments about whats taking place directly in Iraq and how your viewing it... they are all assumptions and the intel your reaching these assumptions is coming from where??"

"I've got to ask.. why are you wearing the uniform and waisting your time on something you don't think is helpful to your nation or your oath?? the Draft had ended 30 yrs ago..."

I'll be waiting... BTW I don't answer to the CNC any longer and could care less how you feel about your CNC and thats as far as I'll go with the "Lame" statement you made!!!!

Hog
GERMY67
21 years ago
well thanks bro for warning me about lurkers. but as for my statments, as i said they are just my opinion, not based on any official intel, just what i see on the news. and as far as being in the military and fighting for something i dont believe in, i joined before september 11, and my first deployment was in support of "operaton enduring freedom". when i came home from that i felt a sense of pride, because i belived in that operation, being a ny native and all. but when i came home from my most recent deployment this past fall, i just didn't feel the same sense of pride, i dont even know why exactly we were there, in the middle east. but i guess there is a good reason, there has to be if were puting our guys in danger, right? i guess i just dont understand now. sorry if anybody else disagrees.
Users browsing this topic