RagingMark
21 years ago
The good stuff is in the back where I can't reach it!
370458.jpg

Click to View Image82 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
You've got some nice smokes there. Out of curiosity, how long have you been smoking cigars?
RagingMark
21 years ago
about three years.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
looking good
vfrtwice
21 years ago
looks great. I cant wait to get my "Antiquador" finished and looking like this!!
great pic!

km
Bubba7624
21 years ago
Very very very nice selection!!!

How do you like that humi? Is it a Aristocrat?

I am afraid to buy one cuz then I might have to fill it!
RagingMark
21 years ago
Yes it is an aristocrat plus. It is very well made.

thsdesigns
21 years ago
I see plenty of "good stuff" in the front, Geez man! I only hope to try a few of those someday.
*ferg*
21 years ago
Sweet, do I get to pick out my own birthday bomb?
RagingMark
21 years ago
ferg - hmmm 2 1/2 months away...there might be some left.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Thats some collection of smokes you got there Mark. When are we herfing buddy?
RagingMark
21 years ago
Frank - wait for the next pic.
Homebrew
21 years ago
WOW
Nice collections of smokes Mark.
Wish my collection was half as nice.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
baracuda
21 years ago
Yeah ferg I'm with you !!!

I wanna pick my birthday bomb too !!!

Killa stash ya got dare Mark !!
RagingMark
21 years ago
Damnit ferg!
See what you started - commenting on these pictures of smokes I got off the web.
baracuda
21 years ago
Yeah Mark, I saw that same pic on the Phillies Blunt web page LMAO
baracuda
21 years ago
It was captioned...... " This is what we wanna be when we grow up "
sli38
21 years ago
Hey ragingmark, That looks like the same humidification system I just ordered today for my cabinet humidor. How does it work for you and how often do you add water to the humidifier.
RagingMark
21 years ago
I keep the water low so it runs out. If you over fill too much it will get moldy. Let the alarm let you know when to add.

Obviously it depends on how often you open it and what the conditions are in your house.


Hope that helps,
Mark
Users browsing this topic