EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Last of the Big Boat tails

I had one in green with no landau top that I special ordered
I always wanted to cut out the hood and put on a Trans Am shaker hood scoop but back then I didn't have the funds
370676.jpg

Click to View Image75 View(s)

jcwbnimble
21 years ago
Damn,

Brings back memories. My first car was my Dad's old '77 GP. Gold with landau top and an 8-track in the dash. Too bad by 1997, 8 track was dead 🙂

Peace.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think I may have the old am fm 8track in a closet somewhere.. I even have the spare tire and rally wheel. the gun sight hood ornament and a set of hub caps for the rally wheels are in the garage somewhere
00camper
21 years ago
EI,
I still have a working 8-track tape player / recorder with stereo tuner.

I guess that makes me really old, or at least old fashioned.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
hell... I have an old Montgomery Wards Home Stereo 8 track player recorded with cassette player recorder and am/fm tuner in my garage... and a whole bunch of 8 tracks THAT I RECORDED!!!!! and still play sometimes.

It was the hot lick back in the 70's I could record my albums (remember those) to either 8 track or cassette and play them in my car.
I even have a copy of John Lennons Walls and Bridges in 8 track QUADRAPHONIC Now that was High Tech
I still love the pop scratch and whine of an 8 track and the Ka-THUNK as it changed tracks
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wow Im getting all misty and nostalgic now... Im gonna have to light up a blueberry tipelet, pop the top on a Natty Boh and go out into the garage and play my ARGENT 8 track
And when they stare I'll let them burn their eyes on me moving


"hold your head up, Hold your head up, hold your head up HIGGGGGGGGHHHHH"
Users browsing this topic