andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'd really like to try a couple of these.

If anyone has some on hand that they can part with, gimme a shout and we can work something out.

andyt at msicorporation dot com

Gargamel
21 years ago
Yeah me too!!!

grooveholmes_23(at)msncom

I have good trades...and I'm not talking about CAO's or Rocky's.
Plantinit
21 years ago
you have mail andy
Plantinit
21 years ago
OOPPS, now you have mail andy
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Did I hear someone say the magic words?

DED
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ummmmmmmm......please can I have some???
BLISTER
21 years ago
It's like the search for the Holy Grail
chipslave
21 years ago
Saw a box for sale on a nother Cigar BB. Price was pretty reasonable considering they don't make these anymore.

If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will point ya in the right direction...

cigar at 702com.net
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Your sending me the meat, Im sending you some of these.
mrtelcom
21 years ago
You're sending me the meat, Im sending you some of these.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Whats the difference between the 858's and the regular sungrown line?
turnberry
21 years ago
Rarity, different blend, rarity. Did I say they were scarce?....:)
deadeyedick
21 years ago
The box up for sale on another site is not a bad deal, considering they are original release, but almost twice the retail price. I have bought about 6 boxes of these over the last two years and never paid that much.

DED
mrtelcom
21 years ago
How much are they? The going price is generally 200.
bassdude
21 years ago
last price I saw was 250.
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Typical retail is about $123+ per box. Of course if you can find any retail they will probably be wanting a premium.

DED
yatang
21 years ago
That's what I paid for the 2002 release. They are expensive but worth it for the occasion.
Gargamel
21 years ago
So anyways...anyone got a couple sticks for trade? I have ammunition.
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Gargamel,
I sent you an email a few hours ago. If not received:

2runners at cox dot net

DED
Plantinit
21 years ago
andy dc# 0304 3490 0001 5019 0135

ENJOY!!
Users browsing this topic