dice7711
21 years ago
Thought I would share a picture of my daughter and formally introduce myself. I have been posting and trading for a few months now and want to say thanks to all the vets for such a warm welcome. This is my seven year old dressed up for a party this past weekend. dice7711
371381.JPG

Click to View Image101 View(s)

k9kop
21 years ago
Man, What a pretty little lady. I know you're proud!!!



k9
pabloescabar
21 years ago
countryboy83
21 years ago
Get your stick all ready to beat off those boys in a few years.

Great looking girl, looks very sweet. I know you are one proud pappy.

Country
Thom
21 years ago
Countryboy83 didn't just post what he posted, did he?
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Wow,what a doll. X
GYPSY
21 years ago
Dice, she is a beautiful little girl. Sure to break hearts some day.

Country, my friend you left yourself wide open on this one. Luckly this is a family orientated post or I'm sure you would catch it.
bassdude
21 years ago
My daughter is 7 as well. I made her watch part of Spring Break Shark Attack Sunday so I could remind her in 11 years why she should not participate in spring break activities.

If I ever head to a Chokes game I'll look you up. Ever get to St Louis?
dice7711
21 years ago
Thanks guys. She is a pistol -- she tries to out do her 8 year old brother. Bass make sure to let me know if you ever get near here. Several good herfing spots. Get to St. Louis some -- that's where I grew up.
lukin
21 years ago
LMAO at Country
Charlie
21 years ago
She is very pretty!

Charlie
Wyteyes
21 years ago
I agree with Country... keep a bat by the door to beat the boys back. Good looking kid; kind of angelic but I do think I see little devilish horns :o)

John
chuckler
21 years ago
dice7711,

Your in big trouble...

PT 🙂
countryboy83
21 years ago
Geez guys, come on. You've all heard the saying "I had to beat them off with a stick" you bunch of freakin' sicko's. LOL

Country

Dice, I'm sorry that they made your post so dirty.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dirty post dirty post this is gunna be a dirty post, post that's a stick is it not ? I got a four post bed is that a dirty post too ?
JonR
21 years ago
Very pretty little girl. Does she have a name?

JonR
baracuda
21 years ago
Dice
You gonna have your hands full. I'll be praying for ya'. She's beautiful !!
dice7711
21 years ago
Thanks Country -- I knew what you meant. I'm sure I have some anxious times ahead!
Users browsing this topic