blackfoot11
21 years ago
went to a perdomo tasting last night at appleton souvenir and cigar co. what a good time.

if anyone can attend one of these, i highly reccomend it. got to try a champagne last night, and rub elbows with some great company.

al@perdomo is a super guy, and a blast to be around. he also takes care of his "internet guys". trust me.

in the pic left to right are;
edbug,(look at the cigar in his left hand,. its an actual cuban parejo, that, according to al, takes about 6-7 hrs. to smoke!), gary, the beautiful adrienne, tommy buoy, and that other guy.

got to meet 8trackdisco, and montyzuma there also. super guys, those 2. they left before picture time. 8track won a box of reserves, i think.

i wouldn't miss one of these for anything.

blacky
371727.jpg

Click to View Image117 View(s)

delagraz
21 years ago
Great pic. I see the gotee convention gets around!! LOL
bassdude
21 years ago
definitely a good time. I hit both in the St Louis area.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Al couldn't make the one in Omaha, but the rep that was there treated the "internet guys" really well.

It was deffinately a good time.
John L
Montyzuma
21 years ago
Had a blast, Blacky! Wish we had stayed around longer for pic time. I waited for my call today saying I won the Perdomo humidor, but it never came. Maybe they'll call tomorrow. Maybe they're trying to call now. I better go sit by the phone...

Monty
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Nice pic Blacky.

My gotee is in the Beginner Kit category. Figure I have to work my up before photos start getting snapped of my ugly mug.

What a good time. Short on sleep but long on smiles from a great night out.

And Al was all aces. Friendly anyway, but when he found out we were part of his "internet guys", then it was all over. Thanks Al.
edbug
21 years ago
Hey Monty, you can go back to work now, and eat and sleep, etc. Some rat from Manitowoc scored the humi!
Bummer eh )c:

I hate to tell ya this, but 2 names were called, and nobody claimed. I honestly can't remember the names, but 2 none the less. Hope it wasn't you guys.

Had a blast with all the BOTL's, you and 8trackdisco are most excellent new bro's!

Theres another in July. You 2 BETTER show up or else off with the baby goat's! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

LOL X 2

I'm a little leary of the next one personally cause' the bughunter is supposed to show! ! ! ! ! !
erkwgz
21 years ago
Daaayummm!
That is a big azz cigar! Fred I don't see how you packed that thing around. You being such a little feller and all! lol! Nice to put faces together with names. Seems like you all had a blast, wished I could have been there. I love the Appleton area. Lot of good folks there!

Later.....Erik
ducati996
21 years ago
So that is what I missd. This is my usual cigar club. The owner Bob is a great guy. I planned on going, put something came up. I see Adrienne is looking as good as ever. Who won the Perdomo humidor?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
My gooness, Adrienne???!!! A vision of beauty...
Edbug looks like he's whining 'cause your brother got the best seat. LOL

Oh & thank Tommy Buoy for throwing in the "meat lovers'" pizza when he sold me the Wrangler.
But now that he made the sale, he never returns my phone calls anymore. )c:

You look dapper as usual, Blacky- in a criminally insane sort of way. LOL

Nice seeing you guys.


bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey, wait a minute! It just dawned on me.
Your right hand looks perfectly fine!

What the... Uh-oh, forget about the settlement.
oneton
21 years ago
I don't remember ever selling a Wrangler or throwing in a meat lovers. Please enlighten me????? (Tommy Buoy)
blackfoot11
21 years ago
uh-oh.

it looks like we got a new poster. easy on him boys, he's just a innocent bystander. LOL

welcome, tommy.

bloody my friend, you could probly spot a mouse from 500' in the air! you are correct. i took my brace off at some points during the evening, but had it on some, too. when the doc told me i hadda wear it, i asked him if it came in black. LOL. it blends.

he then asked me if i wanted anything else "special". LOL

oh, by the way, i got a contract out on ya! i need a break from the dirty work. LMAO!!!

blacky
edbug
21 years ago
Hey oneton, good to see you pop'd out of your dreamstate after the herf! Oh that Adrienna! ! ! ! !
& I hate to dredge up past history, but I thought you had gotten' over the fetish of kidnapping Cowboy's and selling them into slavery! ! !
I know the "meat lovers thing can't be true... can it?

Later bro, edbug
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^Nah, I got oneton mixed-up with another Tommy Boy who sold me some brake pads (Gallagher brand?) and threw in a day-old pizza. LOL

PS: Blacky, use the Bob Dole trick & carry a Perdomo in your bad hand so you don't have to shake hands.LOL
oneton
21 years ago
Hey E-bug and Blacky not to rub it in but we're going to visit Adrienne again this afternoon. Oh yah and to have a Gar.
edbug
21 years ago
Nice scuse' for a gar!
mat@535
21 years ago
Join us at the shop in 2 weeks!

Nick Perdomo Jr, accompanied by a level-7 master roller, will be at our retail outlet in Bethlehem, PA all day on Friday, April 8th & for the morning through early afternoon on Saturday, April 9th.

From there we're all off to CigarFest where the deals will continue!

Be sure to stop at the shop on Friday before the Fest for some extra special goodies & a chance to hang with Nick and the boys from the shop!

Give me a call with any questions.
(610) 419-2076
-Matt
HarleyDave
21 years ago
Well look who it is!

Hey Matt how have you been?

Sorry for the threadjack.
mat@535
21 years ago
Hey Dave! It has been a while, hasn't it?! Last time I saw you we almost had to leave Steve R. behind in Honduras with those nice gentlemen carrying AK's. Ha-ha! What great memories...

See you in two weeks, right??

Users browsing this topic