rogfam1
21 years ago
Well we had an address problem...The address being circulated is wrong...We were able to recover three packages sent so far...mine, mark's and Jeff's from the guy they wound up at and can probably get anymore if they are already in the mail....
if you are sending him a bomb and haven't sent it yet please email me and I will give you the right address....
sorry bout the confusion...
Clyde
rogfam123 at valornet dot com
mydsooner
21 years ago
Clyde....go get a guinness and straighten this out will ya?LOL

Good to see you have recovered the bombs already sent.
rogfam1
21 years ago
man I am working on both...lol
Clyde
strick9
21 years ago
Glad it got there safely.

Acutally Clyde, why don't you put down the Guinness for a while...

LOL

-Mark
spadesman
21 years ago
Can someone explain the whole "Daisy" thing?
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay Chris...you fuente ho,
I recently bought a used car, a Mercury Gran Marquis...man it is a nice ride very well maintained and leather throughout..nice..
Goody, Sirsmoke (Ken) and myself met in Tulsa to ride to the OKC Herf together..Well I asked sirsmoke to drive so I could just sit in the back seat and ride in style, man that was nice, however not long into the trip, actually maybe 30 minutes or so I had to PEE..
well I asked Ken if he would stop so I could and...well... him and Goody proceeded with the Miss Daisy stuff...the nickname stuck and for the rest of the day, actually to this day, I was known as Miss Daisy...
It is actually pretty funny.

Oh and Chris...........

incomming...from Miss Daisy....I may have an old lady nickname..but I still know haw to build bombs...



ha ha ha
my work here is done
Clyde
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Package sent this morning to the correct (hopefully...lol) address.

-Chris
rogfam1
21 years ago
You guys are a great bunch of botl's.. I hope you know your kindness will not go unpunished...even if it wasn't towards me this time

Mark...lookout...
Jeff...ditto
Chris..I am working on yours.....it was a little tricky

see it is dangerous when people find out your favorite smokes...
Clyde
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay ...
we have accounted for all the packages????
If not ...well we know where they will wind up...
man I need another guinness...
Clyde
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Just wait until "MY" OKC Herf Clyde.

I have made recent progress with a 'contact' that is willing to provide our smokes for the evening!!!

You will get yours my friend!!!!!

-Chris
mydsooner
21 years ago
What's this?


The day you have a herf is the day i pose on a fireplace.LMAO






jeezy peezy!

Jeff
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I AM PRINTING THIS OUT!!!

I HAVE PROOF THAT HE SAID IT!! YOU ALL READ THAT!!!

JEFF IS NEXT ON THE FIREPLACE!!!!!!


-Chris
mydsooner
21 years ago
uh...Can cbid please remove this thread? quick!!!
rogfam1
21 years ago
Keep the guinness coming and I just may do more than pose on the fireplace.....

Clyde
redneck1
21 years ago
Oh no!! Stay away from the fireplace!! The fireplace is not your friend!!
Users browsing this topic