wilberdew
21 years ago
We ate good that day.
373417.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
*Mouth watering* *Stomach grumbling* *vacation wanting*
ryantp
21 years ago
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
that looks good
jetblasted
21 years ago
What's That Saying? " Eat the Tail and Suck the Head " ?
snowwolf777
21 years ago
I love crawdads. We would net them in Michigan for perch bait when I was a kid. Small ones for the perch, large ones for supper.
Burky4467
21 years ago
Snowolf, they are CRAWFISH, not crawdads. Come on man!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
I am with Snow.....CRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDADS!

LOL!

Gary
Wagner
21 years ago
Luv em shelled in etufee.--Crawfish Etufee--yum!

Wagner
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wagner-

That is my all time favorite dish, Crawfish Etouffee! Love it! I have a really easy recipe for it if you want it.

Burky
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
and thats the best way to serve em up
snowwolf777
21 years ago
Crayfish, if you wanna get technical.

"The Official Crayfish Page. Everything you ever wanted to know about crayfish. ... Crayfish, also called crawfish or crawdad, are closely related to the lobster ..."

Darn right they are. Taste better, to me.
snowwolf777
21 years ago
According to the Crayfish and Lobster Taxonomy Browser, Michigan has 8 different species, all of which are currently stable. So apparently I didn't hurt them much eating them when I was a kid.

I have to go get a life now.
Charlie
21 years ago
They are also referred to as "mudbugs" by some folks, whatever you wantta call em, "de be damn good, I could eat 4 or 3 dozen of dem wit some Dixie beer, I guaronntee"!

Charlie
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Damn! You ain't got enough for everyone! LOL!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......crawdads.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Why wasn't I invited??


In these parts they are refered to as crawdads, or bait. My brother, cousin and I used to net them and sell to the local bait shops, once in awhile we would boil up a bunch of the excess and chow down.
John L
snowwolf777
21 years ago
Take a soft shell craw in the late spring, hook him by the tail and toss him into the next hole you find on the river. IF there's a smallmouth bass in there, you WILL catch him. That's as close to guaranteed fishing as it gets.
baracuda
21 years ago
Wilber,
Here's the important questions :

How many beers did you drink ?
..........and.......
How many cloves of garlic did ya eat ?
Charlie
21 years ago
Crawfish or crawdads are also good fish bait! I had rather eat them, but they work as well.

Night crawlers are great bait and I do not know anyone other than the nuts on Fear Factor that would eat one of them!

What was the point of all of that? Who knows!!!!!!!

Love Crawfish, cajun music and cold Dixie Beer along with a CAO Brazila Gol, Heaven!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic