Jdllizard
21 years ago
This is a Lincoln girl with her own website, thought you might enjoy looking at what I see when I go to the bars.
John L
375914.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

spadesman
21 years ago
I would salute that anytime....and may be now.
wvwa34
21 years ago
jd dont just tease us w that pic!!!!??????? how about a link too her web site?????????? IS that her work unif??????
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Yummy! and the website URL is what???
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I'm going to the bar with you next time.
countryboy83
21 years ago
Spades... STOP SALUTING!!! You put that thing away. Sheesh.

Country
bullwyf
21 years ago
John

Guess your flag stays at half mast most of the time huh?

Michael
Jdllizard
21 years ago
She is HARD not to notice when you walk into a bar. Try Melissamidwest.com or hotmelissa.com
Caution NOT work or wife friendly.
John L

emmajaye
21 years ago
I've been Lincoln a bunch and have never seen her in the bars... which bar does she hang out in???
emmajaye
21 years ago
I've been to Lincoln a bunch and have never seen her in the bars... which bar does she hang out in???
Jdllizard
21 years ago
emmajaye,
Try Brothers, or Mickeys downtown, I've seen her other places, but I belive she hangs out mostly in the downtown bars. I actually try to avoid the downtown area.
John L
wvwa34
21 years ago
Yea yea yea!!! But does she cook and clean?????
Lowman
21 years ago
I've seen her somewhere before... TV, maybe a reality show... I don't know where.


Low
Users browsing this topic