muaythaiguy
21 years ago
Here's a pic of my 'smoking room'. A little piece of paradise.
376391.jpg

Click to View Image62 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
I think that's a pretty big piece...
Charlie
21 years ago
Looks great with a cafe con leche and a nice cigar!

Charlie
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I thin I have been there fishing...Is that in Port De Posit, MD?
muaythaiguy
21 years ago
It's actually Fort Lauderdale. I don't fish and don't own a boat but I live on a marina... life isn't fair.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
One of those balconies on the top level looks like a perfect place to kick back on a warm summer evening to light up a favorite cigar.

John
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Need a roomate?? I need to move to a warm climate, Nebraska sucks.
John L
muaythaiguy
21 years ago
Do you mind having the couch?
Users browsing this topic