xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I haven't posted a restored humidor pic in a while. This is one of my favorites. Solid walnut. Plate reads: Man of The Year 1963. Earl Wilson. The Cigar Institute of America.
376393.JPG

Click to View Image87 View(s)

Smashed247
21 years ago
xrundog,
That is beautiful. Do you restore them yourself?
xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yep, I do them myself.
Gandalf
21 years ago
Nice. Is that the hand rubbed finish we talked about on another thread? If so, how many coats?
xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yeah, that's the stuff. 7 or 8 coats. And wax over.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
I have one I want to do. Do you have any tips? or detailed steps of how you have done ones in the past? thanks
xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yeah I could give you some tips. xrundog at cox dot net pics would help too.
Users browsing this topic