jackconrad
16 years ago
Author of Spiderman, Ironman, Fantastic Four and many more..
2758142.jpg

Click to View Image142 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
16 years ago


He does windows too!
jackconrad
16 years ago
I M 2 Opens in 1 day !
DrMaddVibe
16 years ago
Already saw it.

The critics hated it.

I liked it as much as the first one.

The final battle scene is pretty awesome.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Good timing. I saw him on " The Big Bang Theory" on TV last night or I would have not had a clue who he was.
kleick
16 years ago
He had some awesome creations, but his stories... not the cream of the crop. You read the Spidey newspaper comics? Yeah.....
nine999
16 years ago
i see him from time to time. a buddy of mine is his computer guy.

oh, the stories...



nine
jackconrad
16 years ago
kleick , i dont think he writes the strip. He has written some 3000 comic books 90 percent are classics.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Did you know that all of his characters first and last ( as well as middle with some)names start with the same letter ?
jackconrad
16 years ago
Tony Stark ?
edsbar60
16 years ago
Re nine - Coooool.
bloody spaniard
16 years ago
Yeah, I love all the Bruce Lee comics including the Spiderman characters, Peter Piper, Mary Juana, Uncle Albert, Aunt Jemima, Parker Bros, and the bad guys, Pound Sandface, Green Gobbler. I know them all.



Love the Fabulous Foursome too! The Human Starch is my favorite followed by their leader, Rubbers Man, Tumor Head, and the invisible Vibrating Girl. They vanquished Dr. Shrooms & the Silver Fish. I could go on forever.





Needless to say when Mr. Lee enters a room, you are riveted by his presence (and hairline).
jackconrad
14 years ago
STILL THE MAN !
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Jack, you padding your thread count again?😕
jackconrad
14 years ago
Nope but when the new stuff doesn't get posted for a while i look up old stuff which is new to most of the people here . This is just to break up the boredom..
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Just bustin' your balls, brother.🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic