GYPSY
  • GYPSY
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok, so my wife decides to suprise me with a extended weekend trip to Las Vegas for my Birthday (My 1st trip there). So I ask my neighbor to kinda watch the place for me and gather any packages that may show up.

After an excellent 4 days in Sin City (where I mostly just donated to the gamblers fund), we return. Now I knew as soon as I turned the corner to the house I was in trouble. The charred remains of where my mail box once stood, were a tell tale sign.

I unpacked the car and walked across the street to the neighbor's place. I was meet at the door by an angry man with an arm in a sling and burns up one side of his face. He just grumbled and slid the box from behind the door with his casted foot. I thanked him and apologized for the injury to which he just grunted.

I ran back across to the house and open the box. I tell you this BOTL is crazy!! Goody hit me with not a 10 newbie welcome trade, not with a 20 newbie welcome trade, but 30 count them 30 premium sticks.

Construction on the mail box will begin this afternoon.

This has been one of my best Birthdays ever.

Thanks Goody!!!!
Goody
21 years ago
LOL...you started it, you doubled the agreed upon 5 from your end so I tripled my end...bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!!! Enjoy them brother!

Goody claims yet another newbie trade cherry...woohoo!


Goody
spadesman
21 years ago
Very nice Goody.
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Tee heee, that's funny.

All hail the newbie slayer, SIR GOODY
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Nice hit godfather.


John L
mydsooner
21 years ago
Goody?

I am a newb and would like to trade with you.

I have been buying fivers on cbid for 1month now and i think i have a pretty good stash. Want to trade?
*ferg*
21 years ago
Goody, I hate to break the news to you, but you actually got sloppy seconds ROTFLMAO!!!!

GYPSY, you definately got it from one of the best.
edbug
21 years ago
......tick, tick, tick,.......
GYPSY
  • GYPSY
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yeah Goody,
Ferg definitely got there 1st. Why you think the wife is so pissed. I just got that mailbox fixed. Not to mention the Nestors from Dice, the PIB from Ynkfn23, and the personal orders from CBID. One more hit like this from you guys and I'm gonna be in the dog house with my own private mailbox.

Trust me you guys have made it one heluva month for me.

Thank you all
Gypsy
Users browsing this topic