mydsooner
21 years ago
Email me if interested. I'll let you know what i have in my reply email.



jeffnmegan at classicnet dot net






jeezy peezy!

Jeff
Goody
21 years ago
LOL...can't get enough of them Opus huh?



Goody
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Hey Jeff, my local down here in the mall just got a fresh shipment in. wink, wink.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Cant get enough and im really down on ISOM's right now. They just dont do it for me....go figure
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
???????????

Hopefully not the PSD4's. Uuummm, right?
mydsooner
21 years ago
I like them but i can name about 3 or 4 other cigars that i like more.
andytv
21 years ago
email sent ( a little while ago)
andytv
21 years ago
Recieved yer end today YUM!!!!!!

I stuffed a bunch of crappy old OpusX's in a sack and they will mail out tommorrow...........thanks pal.
mydsooner
21 years ago
glad to see they arrived. Looking forward to them.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Jeff ..
you gonna supply the OPUS for the trip????huh???we all going to be smokin OPUS???
huh??
Clyde
mydsooner
21 years ago
are you saying your going? If you are then there will be opus for everyone?
rogfam1
21 years ago
it is looking that way...
hey I found a plane ticket for 199.00

cool
Clyde
mydsooner
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic