rogfam1
21 years ago
anybody like these? I would like to trade one or two fivers for equal value????
Clyde
rogfam123 at valornet dot com
erkwgz
21 years ago
Clyde,
What you looking for bro? LMK and we will see if we can do a straight up trade.

Later.....Erik
steeliefly
21 years ago
e-mail sent.
dave97402
21 years ago
Roger...let me know if you still have any....one of my favs

Dave
dave97402
21 years ago
LOL ...Roger....I meant Rogfam! LOL

Sorry Clyde!

Dave
rogfam1
21 years ago
email sent to:
Erik
steeliefly
Dave

see what happens and if there are any left..
Clyde
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay...
package on it's way to Dave and steeliefly
Thanks guys
Clyde
steeliefly
21 years ago
Clyde,

I got your end this weekend, WTF!!? 5 for 5? Where did you learn how to count?

Thank you very much for your generosity! You threw in one of my favorites and one I've been anxious to try. Your end went out on Saturday morning, but I don't think were quite square.

Thanks again!

steeliefly
MrsRogfam1
21 years ago
I think he's another graduate from Goody's School of Screwed Mathamatics. lol
rogfam1
21 years ago
Steeliefly..
no we are square...I got your end and all is well...
Clyde
dave97402
21 years ago
Clyde...got your trade package yesterday. Very nice, though not what we agreed upon! You really need to go back to school and get some education in math! A fiver....that's what we were suppose to trade for a fiver....not more..not less. Now do it with me.... 1 2 3 4 5. Not 1 2 3 4 10. Dang man...nice selection to go along with the RYJ's. Much appreciated, glad I didn't count either! Hahahahahaha

Dave
rogfam1
21 years ago
Dave...
recieved your end today as well...and my friend..I like you knew you weren't going to trade straight up...5 for 5...so we both sent extra...lol worked out pretty well.. som nice sticks you sent...
oh and I am sorry to inform you...
the work of art...
toast
Clyde
dave97402
21 years ago
I had a feeling the WOAM wouldn't last long. Sorry...I know you said regular AF.....but of course you knew that wouldn't happen! LOL

Enjoy

Dave
Goody
21 years ago
LOL...Clyde graduated with honors!


Goody
Users browsing this topic