chuckler
21 years ago
Saw this photo of an Opus X ashtray on another site...
I would consider this a piece of artwork... would have trouble putting an ash into it...

A real beauty...

PT =)
378045.jpg

Click to View Image97 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
Yeah, that's purty. Almost art deco in styling.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
and probably cost as much as a Picaso
Bogie
21 years ago
There is another more beautiful (imo) OpusX ashtray that is all crystal with some inlay in the center of the X emblem. Its stunning. I think it was $300 or something.
boofa75
21 years ago
i was going through ebay last night and found a few of those up for auction. they were way past the $300.00 mark. Alot of empty boxes of Opus X up for bid too.
xrundog
21 years ago
You're kidding, right? It's a black square with an X on it. (roll eyes)
turnberry
21 years ago
I think this was the custom version for "X"rundog wasn't it? Very classy..:)
Charlie
21 years ago
(roll eyes myself) it is a piece of art work! PLus with the Opus logo that makes it even more expensive!
chuckle

Charlie
SteveS
21 years ago
It's good looking, but it's overpriced and since it IS an ashtray, no more, no less, I'd put an ash in it without a second thought ...
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I wonder if it is dishwasher safe
Users browsing this topic