delagraz
21 years ago
Thought I would share a pick of the new member of my family. His name is Orion and he is 71/2 weeks old here.
378375.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
Awesome. I'm VERY jealous.
chipslave
21 years ago
cool dog. Is it a weimaraner?
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Awwww! How cute! If you ever need a puppy sitter, I'm so there!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
Awwww, I almost can find the car in this picture!
usahog
21 years ago
what chipslave said??? these are all around Great Hunting Companions!!!

Hog
spadesman
21 years ago
Cute pup. Is it just me, or does he look kinda stoned? What kind of puppy chow are you feeding him?

j/k. it really is a adorable pup.
Thom
21 years ago
Cute pup.

Is everything in your house brown?
ryantp
21 years ago
LOL w/ Thom.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Incase you no longer want the puppy, feel free to send him to:

Jessica C
c/o Cigarbid
6771 Chrisphalt Drive
Bath PA 18014
boofa75
21 years ago
wvwa34
21 years ago
DEL awsome dog!!!! I had a Germ Shorthair Pointer!!! Same dog different coat! !!! Train em well youll have a member of the family!!!!!!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
DEL awsome dog!!!! I had a Germ Shorthair Pointer!!! Same dog different coat! !!! Train em well youll have a member of the family!!!!!!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
DEL awsome dog!!!! I had a Germ Shorthair Pointer!!! Same dog different coat! !!! Train em well youll have a member of the family!!!!!!!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Very very cute.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Beautiful pup. They're supposed to be scary smart.
ducati996
21 years ago
cool....and he is already on the couch.
tpottiger
21 years ago
My mother-in-law has one just like him - Bus'er (Buster...)

He is about two, and just as doppy, dorky, and puppyish as he was the day she got him. That breed, like my dalmatian, just doesn't seem to grow up!
delagraz
21 years ago
Thanks for all the great compliments on the pooch.
Yes he is a weimarener.
And yes everything in my house is brown. I keep it that way so it's easy to find my keys!!!
Charlie
21 years ago
Cute little pup! I have two Viszlas!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic