xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think this one is MORE ultimate!;)
378629.JPG

Click to View Image123 View(s)

mklein
21 years ago
I remember my grandmother having a couple of those around when I was a kid

Funy you should post this as I was thinking about them justthe other day, wondering what happened to them and how I wish I had them back
chipslave
21 years ago
I have one like that only not quite as ornate. I love it...
stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
Is that one that you restored X? It's great looking!
xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yup! It's a redux.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dat's a sweet one dog...
Charlie
21 years ago
Those things used to be very common when I was a kid! Wish I had one today!

Charlie
0patience
21 years ago
My dad had one in the late 60s.
We kept getting in trouble because we would loosen it and he'd set his cigarette or cigar in it and it would fall apart as soon as he bumped it. LOL!
Must have been 6 or 7 of those in the house.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Dad still has his. He wont give it up.
chuckler
21 years ago
X,

I LIKE IT!!!!

PT 🙂
smithbw
21 years ago
Nice Ash....Bro!
hunter1127
21 years ago
have one like that in my den; came from Grandmother's house..also have a second one that is a wood base and a small copper tray that commerates Assumption College in Worcester, Ma. where my godfather was a professor.Love these type trays. hunter1127
Users browsing this topic