usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
to give an idea of the size of these cargo planes...

the above is the two sharing the ramp together and being loaded for a mission...

the bottom is the size of the cargo belly of the C5...

Bottomless Pit!!!!

Hog
379500.jpg

Click to View Image103 View(s)

Da Chief
21 years ago
Hog...those are some old school pics but nice! 🙂

Gary
ducati996
21 years ago
Hog,

Did you see the Discovery Wings show on the Russian 6 engined transport? That thing is massive. We almost used it to transport one of our diaper machines to Brazil.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I've seen the show before.. but not recently.. somebody just posted about that a month or so ago.. was that You??

Hog
ducati996
21 years ago
Not me...this is the first time I mentioned it.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think it was Jetblasted who posted on it??

Thus I was posting some of our Militarys Monsters.. LOL

I think the C-5 still holds the record as far as Cargo space.. the Russian Transport has it beat in size by wingspan?? Where's DZ130 when you need em??? LMAO!!!!

Hog
jetblasted
21 years ago
Nice Photos . . .
Users browsing this topic