dapperdan
21 years ago
Same case as you. Both are real.The darker ones I think are older. I got them from different sources also. The light ones came from the same as yours I think.
381040.JPG

Click to View Image98 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
A BOTL had sent me one in a bomb....

Opinions about it anyone?

Da Chief
pabloescabar
21 years ago
baracuda
21 years ago
R6
As Tony the Tiger would say, " THEY'RRRRRRE GREAT !!! "
Smashed247
21 years ago
Someone I know is getting a box, no one knows him better then me inface, (it may be me) If you could email me id like to know if I went through the same place.

JSeide2 AT towson DOT edu
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Well, I think the bubble wrap ones taste like ass compared to the ones from Altadis. 😉

Just my .02

MACS
21 years ago
Young cigars, especially young habanos, will taste like that from time to time.
Gandalf
21 years ago
Just curious - why does the box on the right appear to be larger (front to back) than the one on the left? Are cigars from each box the same length?
mydsooner
21 years ago
Hey Waldo,

I think i speak for everyone here when i say...please dont tell us how you know what ass tastes like.LOL





jeezy peezy!

Jeff
dapperdan
21 years ago
They are just a tad longer and I actually like the darker ones. Just made at different times. The manufactures can change size and of course we are dealing with a product that is influenced by nature so they can change color from year to year. But like MACS says you should let them age.
Gargamel
21 years ago
These past few threads about PSD4's make me go hmmm...

Interesting to say the least. The boxes look different, the smokes are not the same size which is usually a dead give away. The color doesn't matter a whole lot but I'd have to say I've smoked a few of each tone and the lighter ones were actually better. One of the dark ones I had I tossed after 3 puffs. The one's I bought were of the lighter variety and assuredly legit.

These smokes are hot as hell right now, and just like the popular smokes of yesteryear, these will be counterfieted. This goes without say but what really worries me is where they came from.

~Garg
pabloescabar
21 years ago
^
yes sir, and now they know where you live.
Users browsing this topic