Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . who wants in? You know the routine . . . .
. . first 14 respondants get locked into the pool . . . . if there's enough demand after that, I'll do a second one . . . . same rules as always . . .
mydsooner
21 years ago
ddsmokin
21 years ago
why not who do I send my cigars to.......
mikecook
21 years ago
i've been enjoying making these cigar donations.... oh well, count me in!!!
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Need to make some more room in the humi. I'm in.
Stefan
texasmoose
21 years ago
I'm in and ready to send out another fiver!!!
k9kop
21 years ago
Buddha Daddy
dpreece
21 years ago
Count me in please!!

dpreece
Gandalf
21 years ago
wilberdew
21 years ago
Martin2277
21 years ago
Rick30
21 years ago
I'm in this week.
Rick
pims14
21 years ago
count me in.
gonesledn
21 years ago
you know my opinion on this... sign me up!

thanks,
wes
La10870
21 years ago
I'm in.

Michael L
mbrown4172
21 years ago
oh ok i'll try again.
strick9
21 years ago
Count me in for pool #2.

-Mark
*ferg*
21 years ago
Yes sir.....
MnRon
21 years ago
I'll go one more week. Put me in coach.
Users browsing this topic