thurson
  • thurson
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
If you're going to mess with the family cat don't take pictures and then ask mom to download them to the computer. Fashions and photos by Nina and Morgan, my granddaughters.
382081.jpg

Click to View Image108 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
oh yea that cat look's happy, ha ha ...
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
That is too funny. That cat looks pissed but is still taking the abuse. Great picture.
jlambert
21 years ago
That cat looks like he is planning a homicide
Gandalf
21 years ago
"Freakin' humans......."
briguy151
21 years ago
that cat has the "I'm gonna crap on your pillow later" look to him
thurson
  • thurson
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This cat is Garfield personified. I'll have to dig up some other pics of her, she's big and lazy.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
"People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." :o)
Wyteyes
21 years ago
How about: "People that make fun of cats, will come back as mice in their next life."

Watch out Tim; I think he has an evil look in his eye.

John
thurson
  • thurson
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
John that was the "good" Maya picture. 🙂
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
I love it!!!!! I'm trying to get Trish to let me bring my little Darius along to Cigar Fest, but she won't go for it. I want an outfit like this for him!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
This is a great pic!!! Thanks for sharing...
Users browsing this topic