wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
and the Aristocrat Mxt 19 all filled up :)
382357.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

MACS
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Amazing!
Wer, how do you keep that uniformly humidified throughout?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey MACS!!
That question applies to your beautiful humidor as well.
lukin
21 years ago
whoa....eexactly how many boxes of cigars is that? I lost count somehwere around the forty mark
lukin
21 years ago
This looks like a dream compared to the nightmare humidity checking he must have done beforehand (see the before pic)
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
So true! LOL
Bubba7624
21 years ago
I would love to come over and house sit.......................for about 10 yrs LMAO!

Very nice! someday my humi will grow that big.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
it has an electronic humidification system called "Set & Forget" that has a digital temp & humidity monitor, two 1.5 quart water reservoir and 6 fans for circulating the air. So far it has done a really fine job of maintaining stable humidity (no pun intended :^), but I couldn't afford the extra $ for temp regulation so I'll spend a fortune air conditioning the house at 70F this summer - go figure.

Oh, and 10 yrs just about might do it. It's a sickness I tell ya.
Bucephalus
21 years ago
wer- I know retail stores that don't have that kind of selection. You should put a sign out front...
Smashed247
21 years ago
NO NEWBIE WITH AROUND 50 STICKS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THAT!!!
osage
21 years ago
Now that is a humi! Wow! I'm speechless.
*ferg*
21 years ago
That is a grand sight......
jetblasted
21 years ago
That's Freaking Incredible . . . They Just Seem to Keep Getting Better and Grander all the Time !!!
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Beautiful Bill!!!

Barry
strider32
21 years ago
I think this is a little better than the before pic. Ok, I love this thing!!!!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Im gunna cry, it's so beautiful...
LaVieja
21 years ago
you have more cigars there than some of my locals
nfldraftman
21 years ago
I counted around 90 boxes/humidors that I could SEE. He easily has more than twice as many boxes as I have actual cigars.
Users browsing this topic